A Die Hard fan of Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas who was utterly disappointed with the result of 'Agnyaathavaasi' has written his emotions to Director Trivikram Srinivas. It was obvious that he was unable to digest the fact such a crap movie was directed by Guruji!
In his letter, he clearly mentioned Pawan Kalyan's feminine mannerisms which APHERALD team conveyed during the Teaser and Poster release itself. He also cleared the air and said, Mahesh's 'Khaleja' was far better and Trivikram has acted as if some struggling director.
The Plagiarism charges and now this fan's letter... Seems Trivikram has a lot of explaining to do right now. The fan has been clearly distraught as 'Agnyathavaasi' has remained as a movie without a soul. Share this article so that it reaches Trivikram directly.
Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase Actor Karthi who had made a disastrous Kaatru veliyidai last year with ace director Maniratnam in his landmark silver jubilee movie had made a jubilant start to this year, as he was seen in summer's biggest blockbuster, Kadaikutty Singam the rural entertainer directed by Pandiraj.
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Priya Anand's Mallu movie is Kerala's own 'Baahubali' !?!
- Sensational Heo accepts FLOP and TRUSTS NEXT
- Flop Director to Direct Romantic Classic
- Kannada hero joins Tamanna!
- #HappyBirthdayKeerthySuresh #HBDKeerthySuresh - The arrival of a Mahanati!
- The Mallu Beauty all set to arrive
- #AravindaSametha scenes to be Trimmed?
- Nayanthara gets DUAL
- #VadaChennai Review - Dhanush - Vetrimaran Combo WINS BIG TIME
- Samantha to romance with 58-Year-Old Actor
- Singer opens on how she was sexually harassed even after Marriage!
- 'A' Certificate awarded by Censors for Raw movie - Will it affect ??
- Hit Heroine venture back South