Amala Paul is one of those high profile actresses who is running out of steam these days. The actress was last seen in the Erotic thriller 'Thiruttu Payale 2' where she was seen with Bobby Simha and Prasanna. Currently, she is facing some heat for evading Tax in the Luxury sedan she bought.
In this case, the actress was keeping a low profile. She was nowhere to be found. But now, we grabbed her and we found that she is busy with her dance master and she's doing rehearsals. Ho... Ho...! Hold on your wild thoughts. It's not what you guess or expect.
She was practicing for a 'Live Show' event which is going to happen at Malaysia on the 3rd of February. The actress is yet to get a solid success post her divorce with Director AL Vijay. So, to grab attention among the producers she accepts such events and Live shows. Meanwhile, her Tax evasion case is still in the Court and she's not yet free from the clutches. Take a look at the rehearsal photos below,
This star actress is going to act in a Sensuous Condom Ad - Guess who? Recently, Bollywood's hottest couple, Bipasha Basu and hubby Karan Singh Grover grabbed attention as they acted together in a sensuous and spicy condom ad. Both of them faced controversies and criticism for acting in such an ad. But they kept a muted response for acting in such an ad.
- Nani to join Sudheer!
- Dil raju clever plan for Mahesh!
- Wooo... Look whom Younger Akkineni has got...
- Chitralahari First Week Collections
- Will Chay bag the big movie?
- Vijay Sethupathi completes what he desired for a long time
- So, the rumours about Nagarjuna and Rakul Preet is 'TRUE' ?? Director Clarifies
- Kalyani officially bags!
- What is cooking between Rana and Kajal ?? Check this Out...
- Priya Anand back on track
- 'ARJUN REDDY' gets a New Name
- Veteran Actor cum Producer's Daughter enters films - Does 'Sultry' and 'Sexy' roles
- Anjali doesn't want to work with her Ex-Boyfriend even though he is a Superhero!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold