Nikki Galrani is not quite happy as earlier as her new projects are suffering to get a release date. Most of her releases are struggling to get the spotlight. Her last release 'Hara Hara Mahadevaki' also ended as an Adult comedy and it showed her as a B-Grade actress.
Now, she's a bit relieved as February was about to get her twin releases. But the actress is again upset as her two movies 'Kee' and 'Kalakalappu 2' are going to release on the same day. And what's even worse is Jiiva is her pair in both the movies.
She's upset as fans will be bored to see her romancing the same hero on the same day. As per TFPC rules, two movies of a same hero shouldn't be released on the same day! Will there be any changes? So far, there have been no signs of delay as both the producers are eager to release the movie on February 9th. Let's wait and see what happens!
Trisha is the most Adorable "Mommy" - View Pics! Trisha who started her career as the-girl-next-door went on showing her hot side in Vikram's Saamy, in which her hot acts shaking booty and hip in Ayyayo Pidichuruku and Kalyanam thaan numbers, made people call her next Simran, thanks to her sexy hip.
- Kajal has turned the tide
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker
- Mallu Beauty coming again after her marriage