Kajal Aggarwal is clearly one of the leading actresses in the South Indian Film Industry and even though she is off the radar these days she is in touch with her fans through Social media at regular intervals. Her next release will be 'Awe' under Nani's production.
In this case, Kajal Aggarwal recently has decided to grab some spotlight back on herself and she is throwing some live videos with fans herself. But she could do these in a decent way. However, to grab attention she exposes herself before the cameras and makes attention more than expected.
The actress recently wore a Red brassiere and a transparent top with shorts and had a chat session with fans. She was clearly raising the heat for the fans and fans went gaga on seeing her sexy avatar. Kajal knows that she is in the fag end of her career as she is already 32-years-old and many young actresses have shown up and it's tough to survive. So, Kajal has decided to utilize the maximum and start following her heart as "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained..."
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India