Handsome Hunk Prabhas, who gained nationwide fame and fan following, thanks to his last two releases, the SS Rajamouli directed Magnum Opus flicks Baahubali The Beginning and Baahubali 2 The Conclusion, which raked in more than 2500 crores worldwide, and also turning to be a success in regional languages like Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam as well.
Post the success of Baahubali, Prabhas got committed to Saaho, the 150 crores budgeted trilingual (Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam), directed by Sujeeth of the Sharwanand starrer hit flick Run Raja Run fame. The movie is a sci-fi crime thriller which also stars Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor, Mandira Bedi and Neil Nitin Mukesh in important Roles.
The film already shot few high octane chase sequences and a kidnap sequence featuring Shraddha Kapoor. From February end, the team is all set to begin their next schedule in Dubai where Shraddha Kapoor will also join shooting.
Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Sujeeth is planning each shot and making with perfection and eyeing a Sankranthi 2019 grand worldwide release. Prabhas has decided to take a break for one year without any movies. It is rumored that Prabhas has decided to marry 'that rumored' actress and settle down. So he has decided a year's break!
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall