Smriti Mandhana is India's new Cricketing Sensation as she helped Indian Women's Team to reach the finals in World Cup and even now she scored 84 and helped India to register a fine victory against South Africa in Kimberley.
The 21-Year-Old left-handed batswoman is one of the most prolific cricketers in Women's Cricket arena. She's even fondly called as 'Lady Lion' as she has been aggressive on the field. She's also pretty and has a huge fan base.
Now, a leading South Indian actor has decided to rope her in as a female lead for his new project and he is making all necessary actions to cast her in. Smriti already confessed she has no plans of entering movies and her focus is only on Cricket. But, the actor is so desperate to bring her in and act along with her. The same actor even tried to rope in Sania Mirza earlier and she was persistent and said a firm 'NO'. The actor is however keen not to lose Smriti this time.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall