Smriti Mandhana is India's new Cricketing Sensation as she helped Indian Women's Team to reach the finals in World Cup and even now she scored 84 and helped India to register a fine victory against South Africa in Kimberley.
The 21-Year-Old left-handed batswoman is one of the most prolific cricketers in Women's Cricket arena. She's even fondly called as 'Lady Lion' as she has been aggressive on the field. She's also pretty and has a huge fan base.
Now, a leading South Indian actor has decided to rope her in as a female lead for his new project and he is making all necessary actions to cast her in. Smriti already confessed she has no plans of entering movies and her focus is only on Cricket. But, the actor is so desperate to bring her in and act along with her. The same actor even tried to rope in Sania Mirza earlier and she was persistent and said a firm 'NO'. The actor is however keen not to lose Smriti this time.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!