The Bubbly beauty Nithya Menon, who started off with a hit in Tollywood with the Nani starrer Ala Modalaindi, later went on to establish herself as one of the expressive performers of the Industry, besides also going on to star in Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam flicks and making an impact in all of them.
However, offers began to dip as she faced several failures and her choice of scripts too let her down, with luck playing spoilsport time and again as well, with well-made flicks like 24 with Suriya failing badly at the box office, and limited her to play the second heroine or insignificant roles in movies like Jr NTR starrer Janatha garage, to quote an example.
Recently, the immensely talented actress was approached to play the pair of Nandamuri Balakrishna, in his 103rd film, the biopic of NTR directed by Maverick maker Teja. While she was offered the role of NTR's wife Basavatarakam, the mallu beauty has reportedly refused the movie after showing initial interest. Nithya Menon now has a trilingual titled Praana and Awe in her Kitty.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall