2010 saw the release of one of the most beautiful love stories, the Gautham Vasudev Menon directorial Bilingual flick , Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya in Tamil with Simbu and Trisha, and Ye Maaya Chesave in Telugu with real-life couple Nag Chaitanya and Samantha, with both the versions turning out to be instant hits, and setting a benchmark for romance.
Now, director Gautham Has revealed that his next project in the pipeline, titled ondraaga is gonna be a sequel to Vinnaithaandi varuvaaya, and will reportedly be set years after Vinnaithaandi varuvaaya happened, with the protagonist Karthik getting to meet his friends after years, and them embarking on a trip to finally help him find love and getting him married.
The movie will begin by the end of 2018, Gautham has managed to rope in Puneeth Rajkumar from sandalwood and Anushka Shetty to play important roles, while the rest of the cast might include Jayam Ravi or Simbu and another malayalam actor, with Prithviraj being considered. The film will have music by AR Rahman. Meanwhile, Gautham Menon's Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta starring Dhanush and Megha Akash will release in May /June.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall