The tall and sexy babe Raai Laxmi, who was seen last in Telugu in the hot and hit number Rathalu in Megastar Chiranjeevi's Khaidi No 150 and in Tamil, with the item song Hara Hara Mahadevaki in Lawrence starrer Motta Siva ketta Siva, ventured into Bollywood as a heroine as well, last year.
She had tried her luck in Bollywood with the erotic thriller Julie 2, and went bold, and appeared in most of the sequences in the movie in attires dangerously baring her cleavage and slender hip beauty, while also sizzling in few sequences in skimpy two-piece bikinis. However, much to her disappointment, the film which was her 50th, turned out to be a huge disaster at the box office.
Now, she's back to Tamil films and will be seen as one of the 3 heroines in the upcoming film Neeyaa 2, which will be directed by Ethan fame Suresh. The movie stars Jai in the lead, along with Catherine Tresa and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar and will be a thriller revolving around revenge by snakes, just like Kamal Hassan starrer Yesteryear movie Neeyaa. Let's see if the bikini babe wins this time.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall