While the young and handsome hero Vijay Kumar is one of the most sought-after heroes of Tollywood now, thanks to his 2017 sensational Blockbuster Arjun Reddy, which catapulted him to the elite league of bankable young heroes and making him a phenomenon and he had previously made a mark with the romantic hit Pellichoopulu as well.
On the other hand, the cute Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who had scored a hat-trick of Hits in Kannada With Kirik Party, Anjaniputra and Chamak, made a successful Tollywood debut last week with the campus love story Chalo, which has turned out to be a surprise hit, earning Rashmika a lucky girl tag.
While Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika Mandanna were already committed to pair in director Parasuram's next family entertainer produced by Bunny Vaas, in his GA2 films banner, it has now been revealed that this pair has been roped in to play lead pair in debutant Bharath Kamma's action thriller bankrolled by Mythri movie makers as well, even before the Parasuram Directorial has released.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall