Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej, who has been on a dull phase of his career with films like Thikka, Rey, Winner, and Jawaan, besides the extended cameo in the dud Nakshatram, is all set to work with different scripts and makers, who are offering him scripts without usual mass masala.
Of these films, the first to begin will be the movie directed by romantic movie maker Karunakaran, who's all set to make a movie after a huge gap, as he had his last few releases not living up to the expectations, especially, Endukante Premanta becoming a huge disaster.
This movie of Karunakaran with Sai Dharam Tej will begin shooting from February 19 at Hyderabad, and the team is planning to release the movie by June, by shooting nonstop. The movie, bankrolled by KS Ramarao, will have the Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran paired with him. Sai Dharam Tej's recent two releases end as a bad disaster and the actor is least bothered and he continues shooting.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall