Okay, fellas! This news might be a shocker for most of us. Tollywood's Pride 'Baahubali - The Conclusion' Box-Office record is crushed by Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor starrer 'Padmaavat' in just 19 days time. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat' is just unstoppable at the Box-Office.
Right from the domestic markets to International markets, the movie is making some unimaginable feat. The movie has shattered lifetime box office collection of Baahubali 2 in New Zealand and it became the Highest Grossing Indian Movie in New Zealand. A famous Trade analyst tweeted, "#Padmaavat with US$614,289 overtakes #Baahubali2 ‘s US$588,399 at the #NewZealand Box office to become the All-time No.1 Indian Movie in #NZL."
The movie released in various formats such as 2D, 3D, Imax 3D, Tamil and Telugu and all the formats had an equal success. The controversy also gave free publicity to the movie and the movie is expected to end its lifetime run with 550 Crores mark.
Shriya Saran gonna exit for sure!?! The bootylicious babe Shriya Saran, gave the shock of life for her millions of fans and the film fraternity, with the announcement of her marriage, which was held secretly and as a closed affair with only close relatives and select friends from the industry. The actress had got married to her longtime boyfriend Andrei Korscheev.
- Nayantara joins with SK13
- Rakul Preet bending according to Tamil Hero desires?
- Keerthy Suresh's Latest Pride
- Kajal keeps the director waiting...
- Samantha is going to rule 2018
- Shruti on a rest?
- Tamanna team up with 'Mass' Maharaja?
- Kajal opens on Actors Troubles
- Do you Know? Shruti Haasan did BIKINI show long back itself... See these Photos Yourselves
- Nivetha Thomas shows her Waistline in a Sleeveless Crop Top and teases our mood - Hot Clarity Pics for You!
- Desi Babe turns a Glamour Doll after Bikini Show
- Kiara Advani fears 'THIS' Director...
- Trisha demands 5 Lakhs while Tamanna demands 50 Lakhs for ITEM SONG...
- Disha Patani doing Hot Yoga to keep her Cool
- Shruti Haasan touches a New High!