Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej, who began his career playing mass roles in films like Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Subramanyam for Sale and Supreme, playing happily go lucky youngster roles, with more of mass and aping the mannerisms and dances of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, has been facing a career lull.
His last 5 so-called mass masala ventures like Winner, Rey, Thikka, Jawaan and the recently released VV Vinayak directorial Intelligent, sank without a trace, and he has now seriously begun introspecting his career and the script choices and has not decided to do different roles and scripts rather than mass ones.
While he has been committed to play a romantic hero in Karunakaran's next with Anupama Parameswaran, he has also signed another film with Kishore Tirumala. We need to wait and see whether Anupama does some intimate scenes like Mehreen.
Though this script was penned by Kishore for Nani, the movie has finally landed in Sai Dharam Tej's kitty, and the movie, tentatively titled Chitralahari will begin shooting from May. Let's see if the Supreme hero can win in his new innings as a romantic hero.
Biopic faces a delay due to this Elder Actress It's been the season of biopics all over Indian cinema, and in Tollywood, the trend was initiated on a very positive note with the Biopic of legendary yesteryear actress Savithri Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin becoming a blockbuster.
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Comedian lands in Kajal Aggarwal's Iconic movie
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- Rakul Preet's Tempting Role
- Tamanna desperate to score
- Porn Star back in Raashi Khanna's movie
- Hit Director gets Three Milky beauties
- Taapsee reveals crucial reason
- Yet another failure despite cop avatar
- Mass Maharaja fails with Slim Waist Beauty
- After Kajal Aggarwal, here comes another hottie in Such an Avatar
- Even Kajal Aggarwal's glamour can't save Cop Thriller
- "I am no where near Kajal Aggarwal..."
- Trisha gets to know the camera tricks!
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!