The young hero Vijay Devarakonda, who scored a success with the feel-good entertainer Pellichoopulu, later scored a phenomenal success with his last release Arjun Reddy, the Tollywood gamechanger, which catapulted him to huge fame overnight, and turned him into the most wanted actor of Tollywood.
Not just Tollywood, but the stupendous success of Arjun Reddy also got him the attention of other south industries as well, and the actor is all set to make his Tamil debut soon. This movie will be a romantic entertainer, directed by Anand Shankar, who had previously directed the Chiyaan Vikram dual role entertainer Irumugan, and the Vikram Prabhu Starrer Arima Nambi.
Now, it has been revealed that the makers are planning to rope in Mehreen Pirzada, the Tollywood hottie, who began her film career on a high, scoring back to back hits like Krishagadi Veera Prema Gadha, Mahanubhavudu, Raja the Great. This Tamil - Telugu bilingual, bankrolled by Studio Green, will begin shooting from the end of March.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing