The talented and versatile director Selvaraghavan, who had directed some critically acclaimed and commercially successful films like Kaadhal Konden, 7G Rainbow Colony, Pudhupettai, Aadavari Maatalaku Ardhale Verule, Mayakkam Enna and Aayirathil Oruvan, celebrated his birthday today, amidst the busy schedule of his upcoming flick.
The maker is currently directing Suriya's 36th movie, in which the actor will be seen playing a new role, and will be paired with the pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and the slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh. The movie has music by Yuvan Shankar Raja and is bankrolled by SR Prabhu in his Dream Warrior Pictures. Recently, on occasion of the director's birthday, the director revealed the first look of this Suriya starrer, and dressed like Che Guevara, Suriya was seen in a new makeover, and the film has been titled NGK.
It has been speculated that NGK is Suriya's name in the movie and that he plays a revolutionary character. As we reported earlier, Rakul Preet will be seen as a Brahmin girl and her name is going to be Laksmi Sahambari. A Typical Iyer girl name has been given to her character. NGK releases worldwide on Diwali.
Do you know the price of this Saree worn by Nayantara? Nayantara proves with time and again that, "Age is just a number". The actress who holds the tag, 'Lady SuperStar' for her recent performances has now proved that she is still a 'Babe' who can make any guy go weak on his knees.
- Allari Naresh to romance Pooja Hegde in Mahesh 25
- 7 Unknown facts about Vijay TV Anchor Divya Darshini
- Rakul Preet fails repeatedly in Hindi
- Shruti Haasan sizzles the Ramp in Red Hot Frock - View Photos
- Ramya VJ showing her hot curves in Saree - 10 Pics Inside
- 'Geetha Govindam' causes a WAR between MANCHU FAMILY and ALLU FAMILY
- 33 Latest Red HOT Teasing Photos of Samantha exposing her Assets in Public
- Bubbly Beauty for Sensational Hero
- Kiara Advani enters last leg of shooting
- Mallu Beauty bags a Biggie
- Kajal Aggarwal to do romance with 58-Year-Old Hero for the Romantic Hot Sequel after 16 Years
- Dusky Beauty injures herself and still she takes 'Selfie' - Photos Inside
- Producer Dil Raju accepts that 'Srinivasa Kalyanam' is a Flop as it never had the Glamour or Spice
- Samantha begins Promotion
- Rakul Preet to pair with the Handsome Hunk