Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress mostly known for her roles in Tamil and Telugu movies. She was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with Bharathiraja's cinema which came in Tamil after huge delay as Bommalatam.
Recently, a leading Tamil channel hosted a reality show and provided a platform for aspiring filmmakers where they asked to bring a short film not more than 5 minutes. One of the contestants brought a short film about women empowerment and after it was shown, a leading director made some remarks on it.
While conveying remarks, the director said that casting is more important for such stories. He also said, For example, Kajal Aggarwal is the only actress right now who can perform glamour as well as character-oriented roles. He also added that only she knows to display the right areas and tease audience mind and she won't cross the line between glamour and vulgar. He also took a hit against another leading actress for refraining from glamour and making a fuss often!
Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback? One of the top heroes of Tamil cinema in the 90s was Prashanth, who had starred in movies in Malayalam and Telugu as well in movies like Perumthachan and Dawood Ibrahim and had got a good launchpad thanks to his industry background with his father Thyagarajan being an actor himself.
- Comedian lands in Kajal Aggarwal's Iconic movie
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- Rakul Preet's Tempting Role
- Tamanna desperate to score
- Porn Star back in Raashi Khanna's movie
- Hit Director gets Three Milky beauties
- Taapsee reveals crucial reason
- Yet another failure despite cop avatar
- Mass Maharaja fails with Slim Waist Beauty
- After Kajal Aggarwal, here comes another hottie in Such an Avatar
- Even Kajal Aggarwal's glamour can't save Cop Thriller
- "I am no where near Kajal Aggarwal..."
- Trisha gets to know the camera tricks!
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!
- SAMANTHA AKKINENI herself shared a photo in Two-piece bikini and it gone viral