The National award winning actor Dhanush, who was last seen in the sequel to his 2014 hit Velaiyilla Pattathaari, VIP 2 opposite Amala Paul, will next be seen in the upcoming flick of national award-winning maker Vetrimaran, who had previously made Aadukalam with the actor way back in 2011.
This movie, titled Vada Chennai is produced by Dhanush himself, and will span for a period of 35 years, set around North Madras, the life, love, pains and the political plays of the people of the area, and will be made as a trilogy. The first part of the trilogy is ready for release, and the first look of the film was released today morning by Dhanush himself.
While Dhanush has been revealed to play a national level carrom player Anbu, who aspires to be an international champion, the film also stars Directors Ameer and Samuthirakani, Vetrimaran regulars Kishore, Daniel Balaji and Pawan, besides Andrea Jeremiah as Ameer's pair and Aishwarya Rajesh playing Dhanush's pair. The first part of the trilogy is scheduled to release in June. Check out the photos below,
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing