Raashi Khanna is not a happy actress right now as her recent releases failed so bad at the Box—Office. However, the actress is hopeful of bouncing back with her next set of projects. Same goes for the 'Golden Girl' of Tollywood, Mehreen Pirzada.
In this case, the actresses recently grabbed attention as both of them together came to open KLM Shopping mall. Both of them came in a traditional way with Saree and that attracted the public who waited to get a glimpse of them. Raashi Khanna was seen in a Pink saree and Mehreen sizzled in Red.
Both of them even took selfies with the fans and later visited all the floors in the mall. They also took a look at the Sarees collection and even posed for Photographs. Now, we bring you 20 photos from the mall inauguration and you can take a look at them below,
Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next Megastar Chiranjeevi who had a victorious comeback after his brief political sojourn with the 201 Sankranthi blockbuster Khaidi No 150 directed by mass director VV Vinayak, is currently joining hands with Surender Reddy for Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy.
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?