As usual, Team APHERALD brings you the Box—Office report for the current weekend. Ram Charan's 'Rangasthalam' stays at the top and there are no big surprises in the Tollywood. The new releases never did as big as the expectations. So, take a look at this week's top 3 movies!
Prabhu Deva is back as a solo hero in this adventure heist movie. Despite a strong cast, the movie fails to set the cash registers rining and the revenues are at an all-time low. The movie can't even get back the returns.
2. Chal Mohan Ranga
Nithiin's search for a real hit continues as 'CMR' fails at the Box-Office once again. Despite some fun moments, a dragging screenplay and cliched scenes pull the movie down. With 'Krishnarjuna Yuddham' releasing, the movie may not survive!
The rampage continues in A,B, and C centers as the movie is still making good revenues. Already the movie entered at No.3 in USA Box-Office and made a Non-Baahubali record.
OMG... Alia Bhatt goes NAKED for a movie? PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE Alia Bhatt is a prominent actress who works extensively in Bollywood. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in India and based on her salary and fame, she even got featured in Forbes Asia under 30 list. As we all knew, she is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan.
- Hansika replacing Oviyaa for a Horror-Comedy?
- Sai Pallavi's romantic adventures
- Actress STOPS SHOOTING and Walks away as Hero touched her "Inappropriate"
- Trisha joins Makkal Selvan
- Nayantara's Director opens on 'WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY...'
- Is 'HE' going to be a part of Kajal Aggarwal's SUCH A MOVIE?
- NEW SET OF LEAKED photos end as treat for Hansika fans!
- Hansika Motwani injured on sets!
- BRAHMIN BEAUTY is on cloud nine after hitting Bull's Eye
- TWO BIG round eyes Iyer Beauty finally gets something
- Super Star gets 18-Year-Old Young Actress
- DOUBLE TREAT from Trisha with 48-Year-Old Actor
- BIGG BOSS Buxom Babe refutes rumours
- When Super Star's Sister-In-Law wore Saree in the Sexiest Way... HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE
- When Kajal Aggarwal was 'READY FOR ANYTHING' just for MONEY...