It was already reported by team AP Herald that, the yesteryear popular heroine Laya, who was prominently known for her homely, girl next door roles , and for her impressive performances in films like Missamma, is all set to make a comeback to Tollywood this year, with a biggie.
The biggie was none other than the Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja starrer , Srinu Vytla directorial Amar Akbar Anthony, which will have the mass hero play triple roles, with multiple shades.The movie has sexy mallu babe Anu Emmanuel playing Ravi teja's romantic interest.
It has now been revealed that, Laya will be seen playing the lead actress Anu Emmanuel's mother, and that this will be a very crucial role. Amar Akbar ANthony, bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers, fresh from the success of Non Baahubali Industry hit Rangasthalam, the movie is currently being shot in the US. Comedian turned hero Sunil is all set to make a return to comedian role again in Amar Akbar Anthony.
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE