The recent sensation of Tollywood, prior to the release of Rangasthalam which has caused a box office rampage happens to be the small flick Needi Naadi Oke Katha directed by debutant Venu Udugula and starring promising young hero Sree Vishnu and Bichagadu girl Satna Titus in lead roles.
While it was initially reported that, the tamil remake rights of the critically acclaimed Needi naadi Oke katha was acquired by Kalaipuli S Thanu, and that it will star the national award winning actor Dhanush, the news is yet to be confirmed, but on the other hand, Venu Udugula has got another opportunity now.
It has been reported that, the young and talented maker is all set to venture into Kollywood soon, as he has already approached the star hero Karthi, and that the actor has reportedly given his nod following him being impressed with the narration and the character sketch. Kajal Aggarwal is likely to be the female lead in this venture. This movie will most probably be a Tamil/Telugu bilingual, and more details will be out soon on this project.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours