Superstar Rajnikanth is all set to entertain audience two years after his last release Kabali directed by Pa Ranjith, with Kaala, a gangster flick which is again directed by Pa Ranjith himself. This movie is bankrolled by his son in law, Dhanush, in his Wunderbar films production.
There has been a widespread news that the censor of Kaala was completed , and that the film has been certified U/A. However, it was also said that the movie has excessive gore and violence , and that the movie had been given 14 cuts by the Censor Board, who told to tone down the violence.
However, it was later clarified by the executive director of Wunderbar films Vinod that, the movie was given several cuts, but not 14 cuts as mentioned in several section of the audience, and the movie was given an U/A. While it was announced that the film will release worldwide on April 27, with the ongoing strike, it is to be seen if the movie will release on time.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing