Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, way back in 2016 was plagued by the disastrous results of films like Govindudu Andarivadele and Bruce Lee , despite being helmed by popular and star makers like Krishnavamsi and Srinu Vytla, and that was when in the fag end of 2016, December to be exact, had a release in the form of the stylish Dhruva.
The power packed entertainer, was the remake of the blockbuster Tamil movie Thani Oruvan, and directed by Surender Reddy, had a huge problem. As the movie was released exactly during the demonetization times, despite the solid content, the movie turned out to be a hit, but could collect only 58 crores, though trade predicted more than 100 crores.
Now that Ramcharan has made a raging return in full form, with his latest release Rangasthalam, which has set the box office on fire both in AP and TG, as well as US, collecting a share of more than 80 crores and grossing more than 115 crores, the actor is sincerely concentrating on his next flick directed by Boyapati Srinu. It is to be seen if the actor can make it a hatrrick of hits with this Oora mass flick costarring Kiara Advani.
When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with 'Chalo', the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage