'Golden Girl' of Tollywood, Mehreen along with Macho man Gopichand is currently busy shooting for his landmark 25th project Pantham, and is keen to score a massive success on par with his earlier superhits in his career like Ranam, Lakshyam, Yagnam, and Loukyam.
The film has almost completed shooting formalities and will be wrapped totally in a week's time, following which the team will be planning a grand pre-release event. The team Pantham has decided to release the movie on July 5, after all the summer biggies of Tollywood finish their theatrical run.
Pantham is directed by debutant Chakravarthy and is produced by KK Radha Mohan who had produced Ravi Teja starrer Bengal Tiger previously. The movie also stars the Sensuous hottie Hamsa Nandini. Gopichand aims to score a comeback after the disastrous result of Oxygen.
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE