'Golden Girl' of Tollywood, Mehreen along with Macho man Gopichand is currently busy shooting for his landmark 25th project Pantham, and is keen to score a massive success on par with his earlier superhits in his career like Ranam, Lakshyam, Yagnam, and Loukyam.
The film has almost completed shooting formalities and will be wrapped totally in a week's time, following which the team will be planning a grand pre-release event. The team Pantham has decided to release the movie on July 5, after all the summer biggies of Tollywood finish their theatrical run.
Pantham is directed by debutant Chakravarthy and is produced by KK Radha Mohan who had produced Ravi Teja starrer Bengal Tiger previously. The movie also stars the Sensuous hottie Hamsa Nandini. Gopichand aims to score a comeback after the disastrous result of Oxygen.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing