Allu Arjun is one of the actors who is giving repeated hits to his name. His last release 'DJ' was an earth-shattering success and it ended as a profitable venture. But some of his movies even though were profitable ventures were never praised by critics.
His last movie where both critics, as well as Box-Office, succeeded was 'Race Gurram'. The movie celebrated 4th year anniversary and fans trended the hashtag #FourYearsOfRaceGurram. The movie was directed by Surender Reddy and it also marked the first collaboration of Bunny and Shruti Haasan.
The movie even did well in Malayalam and Hindi dubbed versions. The movie also bagged several awards such as Filmfare Awards for Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Playback Singer – Male. The movie topped 'Yevadu' which released in the same year and ironically, Allu Arjun did a guest role in that venture. Allu Arjun himself rendered his voice for the Hindi dubbed version. S.S.Thaman's music was a huge plus. Let's hope Bunny gives one more hit with 'Naa Peru Surya'.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours