Megastar Chiranjeevi, who made a stunning comeback to films last year, after a brief hiatus due to his political entry, with the VV Vinayak directorial Khaidi No 150, which was the actor's landmark 150th flick, and the movie turned out to be a massive blockbuster, and made it one of the perfect comebacks.
Following the humongous victory achieved with Khaidi, Megastar began his 151st flick, and his long-term wish of starring in a historical had been materialized with Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, the biopic of freedom fighter UyyalawadaNarasimha Reddy, directed by Surender Reddy. The movie had begun shooting before few months and was joined a few weeks back by Amitabh Bachchan who plays Chiru's mentor.
While Lady Superstar Nayanthara plays Megastar's pair in Sye Raa, Pragya jaiswal was reportedly roped in for another important cameo, while now it has been said that the makers have approached milky babe Tamannaah to play a crucial role in the movie. Having already played Avanthika in the epic historical baahubali by SS Rajamouli, it must be a cakewalk for Tamannaah if materialized. Let's see if Tamannaah shares screen space with Chiru soon.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry