The maverick maker Puri Jagannath, has been on an all-time low, as he could never score a genuine hit post the successful Jr NTR starrer Temper, that was purely aided by Vakkantham Vamsy's screenplay, and then went on to score flops like Jyothi Lakshmi, Paisa Vasool, Loafer , Rogue to name a few.
Now, the talented commercial maker is all set to make a return to silver screens, with his upcoming flick, Mehbooba, starring his son Akash Puri who's playing a hero for the first time after being seen as a child artist in several flicks like Dhoni, Businessman to name a few.
The movie, said to be a reincarnation tale and a cross-border love story of an Indian boy and a Pakistani girl played by Neha Shetty is releasing worldwide on May 11. and Puri has planned a unique marketing strategy, by planning to promote the movie with his whole team, at the IPL match, featuring the Sun Risers Hyderabad team. Take a look at the photos below,
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing