The maverick maker Puri Jagannath, has been on an all-time low, as he could never score a genuine hit post the successful Jr NTR starrer Temper, that was purely aided by Vakkantham Vamsy's screenplay, and then went on to score flops like Jyothi Lakshmi, Paisa Vasool, Loafer , Rogue to name a few.
Now, the talented commercial maker is all set to make a return to silver screens, with his upcoming flick, Mehbooba, starring his son Akash Puri who's playing a hero for the first time after being seen as a child artist in several flicks like Dhoni, Businessman to name a few.
The movie, said to be a reincarnation tale and a cross-border love story of an Indian boy and a Pakistani girl played by Neha Shetty is releasing worldwide on May 11. and Puri has planned a unique marketing strategy, by planning to promote the movie with his whole team, at the IPL match, featuring the Sun Risers Hyderabad team. Take a look at the photos below,
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE