As we reported earlier, the strike in Tamil Film Industry continues as TFPC President Vishal implements new rules against the theater owners and theater owners doesn't adhere to those rules and earlier there were no releases. Now, with Puja holidays coming, this week is also dry.
In this case, Theater owners started to screen movies from other languages and Ram Charan's 'Rangasthalam' made them more profits than direct Tamil releases
In this case, Kajal Aggarwal's glamour filled movies are dubbed in Tamil and are being released. 'Govindudu Andarivadele' has been released as 'Ram Leela', 'Business Man' has been released as 'Surya Bhai' and are doing some decent collections.
Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Raashi Khanna exposes her Hot Waist and teasing cleavage in Traditional Dress - Photos Inside
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...
- Do you know? How Tamanna got such a curvy waist and flat tummy?