Mega Powerstar Ramcharan is a happy man, as his last release, the Sukumar directorial Rangasthalam costarring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, Prakashraj, and Anasuya has been receiving rave response for his performance, and has also become a huge commercial blockbuster.
Recently, the success celebrations of the movie were held and was graced by Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, and Ramcharan, clad in a traditional dhoti, was seen in a complete celebration mode and was ecstatically dancing and enjoying the grand event. While he received blessings of Pawan Kalyan, Ramcharan has also received appreciation from a Bollywood star.
It was none other than the lover boy turned action hero/ villain of Bollywood Vivek Oberoi, who is known among Tollywood audience for his performance in RGV directorial Raktha Charitra. He has described Ramcharan's performance as a brilliant transformation, and that Ramcharan is a Mega combo of Superstar and Super Performer. Vivek Oberoi will be seen next playing Ramcharan's villain in his next flick directed by Boyapati Srinu.
The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is down and under with movies like Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, Mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame and 'AAA'.
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru