During the success meet of his latest release Rangasthalam, the visibly elated director Sukumar had thanked all his associate directors and had specially thanked one person, and it was none other than his longtime associate and friend, Palnati Surya Pratap.
It must be noted that Palnati Surya Pratap had already made his directorial debut with the Raj Tarun - Hebah Patel starrer Kumari 21 F, which was incidentally produced by Sukumar himself. And Sukumar revealed that the director, despite getting so many offers to direct other movies, had worked as an associate in Rangasthalam, and thanked and appreciated his work. He also spilled beans about his new project.
Palnati Surya Pratap has signed his next directorial venture now and has the blessings of his mentor Sukumar as well. This time around, he will be directing a romantic entertainer, which will be bankrolled by Ram Talluri who is producing Ravi Teja starrer Nela Ticket, in his SRT films banner, and will again star his Kumari 21F hero Raj Tarun as the lead and Shruti Haasan as the female lead
Kiara Advani in Tight Sexy Attire - 26 Photos Inside Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box-Office.
- Throwback: Adah's KiKi Challenge which went viral
- Do you Know Kajal has Acted in a chinese flick?
- Shriya flaunting her honess in Bikini post-marriage
- Tamanna all set to marry a US Based Doctor?
- Kajal Aggarwal helps Flop Hero
- First Rangasthalam, Now Sukumar joins 'Baahubali' writer for a new venture
- Amy Jackson misses Shankar's call
- Priyanka Chopra not worried about Trolls
- Samantha is a Possessive Housewife
- Samantha's Hand Job used in her next
- Shruti Haasan VIDEO goes VIRAL on Social Media
- Kajal faced Oops in a famous Telugu movie
- SRK and Atlee film to be produced by KJO, Varun dhawan to play cameo
- Did Bellamkonda repeated what Vijay did?
- Indian Railways new initiative ‘Promotion on wheels’ Housefull 4 first to take ride