During the success meet of his latest release Rangasthalam, the visibly elated director Sukumar had thanked all his associate directors and had specially thanked one person, and it was none other than his longtime associate and friend, Palnati Surya Pratap.
It must be noted that Palnati Surya Pratap had already made his directorial debut with the Raj Tarun - Hebah Patel starrer Kumari 21 F, which was incidentally produced by Sukumar himself. And Sukumar revealed that the director, despite getting so many offers to direct other movies, had worked as an associate in Rangasthalam, and thanked and appreciated his work. He also spilled beans about his new project.
Palnati Surya Pratap has signed his next directorial venture now and has the blessings of his mentor Sukumar as well. This time around, he will be directing a romantic entertainer, which will be bankrolled by Ram Talluri who is producing Ravi Teja starrer Nela Ticket, in his SRT films banner, and will again star his Kumari 21F hero Raj Tarun as the lead and Shruti Haasan as the female lead
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess