Rana Daggubati, who has been having a great phase in his career with back to back hits like the SS Rajamouli directorial Baahubali series where he played the evil Bhallaladeva, the Teja directorial Political entertainer Nene Raju Nene Mantri, the sea war flick Ghazi by Sankalp Reddy, each in varied genres.
Now, the actor is even more happy, as he has signed some notable Tamil projects and Hindi projects. The actor also gave the voice for Thanos in the famous Avengers: Endgame movie.
Rana said that national awards are a great sense of merit
, and Ghazi's victory will enable the making of more such films in the future. Rana said he will prefer quality than quantity and that is why he took time to sign the dotted line.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema