Deepika Padukone has opened up about her career and how long she came as an actress. The actress also revealed that to survive in the cinema industry one should give up shyness. Deepika who is basking in the success of 'Padmavat' opened up on several issues around her.
She said, "I always wanted to make an impact at least in one person. That's why I signed 'Padmavat'. It's an intense story. I never sign movies based on salary, if so I would have never acted in 'Finding Fanny'. Don't forget the roots even after achieving heights.
I still have shyness and that affects me a lot. But the directors who handled me helped me a lot to overcome this shyness factor. Most of them ask will I act even after marriage. I wanted to confirm that I will act even after being a mother. I love my work so much."
Rashmika accepts Dear Comrade was a Flop Tollywood sensational star Vijay Deverakonda scored a success last with Taxiwala which worked despite the leak of the movie, and last year he also scored the blockbuster movie Geetha Govindam and the only failure last year was the political thriller NOTA.
- Vemal and Shriya Kerala bound!
- Nirosha in Anjali's next!
- Oops! When Kajal dress got Torn during a Photoshoot - Check Photos Inside
- Kajal in a Transparent Tops and No Make-Up Face - Have you seen?
- "Will You Be Quiet if 'THE SAME HAPPENS' to your Daughter Shruti Haasan?"
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole
- "Are you Pregnant Kajal?" - Interviewer's Question Shocks Kajal Aggarwal... PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Karthik Aryan and Sara Ali Khan has broke up?
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your Mood in these 13 Tempting Hot Photos in Sleeveless Attire
- Ibrahim should debut with films like Salam Namaste or Hum Tum: Saif
- Venky to join hands with Nayantara
- Arjun Kapoor to do a film based on Crocodiles?
- Rajini's Heroine for Chiranjeevi now!
- Nivetha Thomas Opens that she is ready for Glamour
- Sayyeshaa's Hot Hip Shake has gone Viral