Deepika Padukone has opened up about her career and how long she came as an actress. The actress also revealed that to survive in the cinema industry one should give up shyness. Deepika who is basking in the success of 'Padmavat' opened up on several issues around her.
She said, "I always wanted to make an impact at least in one person. That's why I signed 'Padmavat'. It's an intense story. I never sign movies based on salary, if so I would have never acted in 'Finding Fanny'. Don't forget the roots even after achieving heights.
I still have shyness and that affects me a lot. But the directors who handled me helped me a lot to overcome this shyness factor. Most of them ask will I act even after marriage. I wanted to confirm that I will act even after being a mother. I love my work so much."
Hansika to turn Chubby and Sexy again Hansika Motwani is one gorgeous actress in South Indian Film Industry. Even though she doesn't have a handful of movies, she is one bubbly hot chick who can turn anyone's head around any time. But sadly, the actress is lacking offers these days!
- Oops! Tamanna faces an Unexpected Oops! Embarrassing moment in a TV show - Photo Proof Inside
- Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Raashi Khanna exposes her Hot Waist and teasing cleavage in Traditional Dress - Photos Inside
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady