Mega Prince Varun Tej, who had been waiting to taste his first success, despite starring in decent flicks like Mukunda, the critically acclaimed Kanche, had finally achieved box office glory last year, with the Shekhar Kammula directorial Fidaa costarring Sai Pallavi, and followed it up with the romantic superhit Tholi Prema.
Next, the talented artist has signed to do 3 more flicks, of which works have begun on the space flick costarring Aditi Rao Hydari, Lavanya Tripathi, and Prakashraj and directed by Ghazi fame Sankalp reddy, and the other flick will be directed by Appatlo Okkadundevadu fame Sagar Chandra.
Now, it has been revealed that the 3rd flick, the exciting multistarrer directed by hattrick hitmaker Anil Ravipudi (Pataas, Supreme, Raja The Great), which will feature Varun Tej and senior hero Victory Venkatesh, titled F2 (Fun and Frustration), will begin shooting from June. This hilarious movie is bankrolled by Dil Raju, and also stars Tamannaah and Mehreen.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry