Pimple Beauty Sai Pallavi, though a Tamil girl by birth, had received name and fame in other states initially, as she was celebrated by the south audience only post her Malar teacher act in Malayalam blockbuster Premam, followed by her debut in Telugu as Hybrid Pilla Bhanumathi In Fidaa.
Little do people know that Sai Pallavi had played blink and you miss roles in Dhaam Dhoom as Kangana Ranaut's friend, and in Meera Jasmine starrer Kasturi Maan. The actress was last seen in 'Maari 2' and that movie ended as a failure.
Now, due to this
failure the actress is upset. The actress career graph is at down fall and she has now decided to jump into glamour. The actress is now looking to score some hits in her upcoming releases.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!