The Mallu Beauty Keerthy Suresh, daughter of veteran actress Menaka, had begun her career in Malayalam before venturing into Tamil with hits like Rajnimurugan and Remo, before entering Telugu and scoring back to back hits like Nenu Sailaja and Nenu local.
The actress faced the first failure of her Tollywood career with this year's Sankranti Release, the Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Trivikram directorial Agnyaathavaasi which bombed big time. However, the actress has a steady career in Tamil.
While she dubbed for the first time in Telugu for Agnyaathavaasi, Keerthy has dubbed again for the prestigious project Mahanati, the Biopic of legendary actress Savithri and has dubbed for both Tamil and Telugu versions. But now the actress who works in Malayalam movie 'Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham' has denied
to dub in her Mother tongue.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?