Pawan Kalyan who is the leader of Jana Sena Party has grabbed the headlines for this array of tweets for the past two weeks. He took a hit against the media and everyone for telecasting a video of Sri Reddy abusing his mother in a profane language.
He tweeted a video on April 21, 2018, which is from TV9 and he alleged that the channel repeatedly broadcasted the abusive video which was targeted on his mother. TV9 claimed that they beeped the abusive word used by Sri Reddy.
The Web Portal Telugu360 has now compared these two videos and their forensic report confirmed that Pawan's Twitter Video is clearly edited. The report also confirmed that both videos never sync due to a minor timing discrepancy. So, if TV channels or Journalist Unions take this case on a serious factor, Pawan Kalyan will be convicted under Section 469 and he can get 3 years of imprisonment plus fine. He will also be disqualified from contesting elections.
Nag joins 'Brahmastra' trilogy It's a known fact that, post the blockbuster result of the biopic flick Sanju, the life story of Bollywood's bad boy Sanjay Dutt, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the title role, with Rajkumar Hirani helming it, the hero has moved to his next, a big budget entertainer named Brahmastra.
- Nithiin begins next
- A generous act from VD
- Tamanna and Hansika in Sri Leaks !?!
- Can you guess how much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Photoshoot?
- The Tamil Remake is half way done
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee
- Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??