Trisha is a prominent South Indian actress, who began her career with the 1999 Tamil flick Jodi, playing a supporting role, and went on to debut as a heroine with Mounam Pesiyathe in few years, and with her popularity owing to her Miss Chennai crown, gained an immense fan following.
After starting out with homely, girl next door roles, the pretty lass went on to turn glamorous, showing her hot side in Vikram's Saamy, in which her hot acts shaking booty and hip in Ayyayo Pudichuruku and Kalyanam thaan numbers, made people call her next Simran, thanks to her sexy hip.
In this case, the actress chatted with fans and during Twitter chat one of the fans asked her to marry actor Arya and Arya said he is ready to marry her and get eloped or elope and marry her. Trisha just puts a laughter smiley and never allowed the situation to go out of control.
This Week Elimination in Bigg Boss 3 King Nagarjuna is hosting the Third Season of the Bigg Boss Show. His hosting skills are winning accolades from everyone. According to BARC, Star MAA continues to be Table Topper among Telugu Entertainment Channels since the Show began ever since the telecast began. Until now, Hema, Jaffar, Tamannah, and Rohini are eliminated from the show.
- When Actors really got intimate with Kajal Aggarwal while shooting 'SUCH HOT' scenes - PHOTOS PROOF ATTACHED
- Hot Close-Up Shots of Samantha's Teasing Belly and Pierced Navel - Hot Photos Inside
- 'DARK HERO' gets Kajal 'TWICE'
- Anushka has done such 'B-Grade' stuff in her early stages - Photos Proof Inside
- Vishal Engagement Called Off?
- Sai Pallavi falling down!
- Oops! Moment faced by Tamanna while shooting an Advertisement
- Failed with Kajal Aggarwal and now getting Regina?
- Swathi Reddy is back again!
- Do you Know? Kajal has gone 'BOLD' before cameras in her early stages already
- Seriously... What are you wearing Kajal? Exposing Under Arms in a full sleeev attire? See these Pics yourself
- Keerthy Suresh can't do the same glamour as Rakul Preet!
- Tamanna upset for Missing a Biggie!
- Samantha still promoting Handlooms?
- Kajal's 'Pakka Local' goes to Hindi