The buxom beauty Anu Emmanuel had been having a successful run in all the industries she had been a part of, as she scored a hit with Action Hero Biju in Malayalam, Majnu, and Kittu Unnadu Jagratha in Telugu and Thupparivalan in Tamil until calamity struck in 2017.
Anu Emmanuel failed first with Oxygen, but that was mostly due to an extremely delayed release. However, her next blow was bigger, as her big ticket movie Agnaathavaasi directed by Trivikram and starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan went on to become a huge disaster. Anu Emmanuel recently opened up on the failure of Agnyaathavaasi.
Anu said that she had high hopes for the movie, and she was proud to have acted with a big star like Pawan early in her career. However, she added that she became sad due to its result, but came back to normal with the release of her another biggie Naa Peru Surya with Allu Arjun. Naa Peru Surya has taken a decent opening, saving her career.
Samantha's new brand endorsement Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??