The buxom beauty Anu Emmanuel had been having a successful run in all the industries she had been a part of, as she scored a hit with Action Hero Biju in Malayalam, Majnu, and Kittu Unnadu Jagratha in Telugu and Thupparivalan in Tamil until calamity struck in 2017.
Anu Emmanuel failed first with Oxygen, but that was mostly due to an extremely delayed release. However, her next blow was bigger, as her big ticket movie Agnaathavaasi directed by Trivikram and starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan went on to become a huge disaster. Anu Emmanuel recently opened up on the failure of Agnyaathavaasi.
Anu said that she had high hopes for the movie, and she was proud to have acted with a big star like Pawan early in her career. However, she added that she became sad due to its result, but came back to normal with the release of her another biggie Naa Peru Surya with Allu Arjun. Naa Peru Surya has taken a decent opening, saving her career.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted