Young hero Akhil Akkineni, after his disastrous outings like Akhil and Hello, decided to star in the second flick of Venky Atluri, who had a great start to his career with Tholi Prema, the romantic entertainer starring Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna which went on to become a super hit.
Tholi Prema was a success thanks to its interesting and loveable characters, engaging screenplay, and most importantly, its colorful visuals, with
a almost 80 percent of the movie being shot completely in exotic locales of London. Now, Venky Atluri is keen on shooting most part of his second movie with Akhil also in London itself.
The movie will have a schedule in the UK for 3 weeks before moving to India. Bankrolled by BVSN Prasad, the Akhil starrer will have Nidhi Agerwal, the Bollywood babe who's making her debut with Akhil's brother Naga Chaitanya's Savyasachi, getting paired with Akhil. This movie aims a year-end release.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted