Scriptwriter turned director Vakkantham Vamsy, who had been a most sought after scriptwriter, made his directorial debut with the recent release, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Now, that the movie has released, Vakkantham Vamsy has plans set for his next flick as well.
Starring Allu Arjun in the lead role, Naa Peru Surya was about Surya a hot-headed army man with anger management issues and extreme sense of patriotism and how he comes to terms with controlling his anger. The movie has been receiving average to negative reviews.
On the other hand, it must be noted that Vakkantham Vamsy is closer to Jr NTR who wanted him to make his debut Directorial with him, but it didn't work after differences of opinion over the script. Vakkantham Vamsy had penned scripts for Tarak's Ashok, Oosaravelli and Temper earlier. Now, Vamsy is ready with a fresh script for another star hero, and Tarak project is still kept on hold.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!