Director Sukumar, who had recently scored a huge blockbuster with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer Rangasthalam costarring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, and went on to gross more than 200 crores at the box office, had recently faced a surprising situation.
The director has revealed that as he had been to watch Mahanati in a theater, a lady had come to him post the movie, and after enquiring him if he was the director, and getting confirmed that he was a director, she showered praises on him to congratulate him, mistaking Sukumar to be Nag Ashwin.
The elated Sukumar has sent a note to Nag Ashwin stating that he wishes that the lady never gets to know the real Nag Ashwin, as he was very happy at the reception Mahanati has been receiving. Post-Yevade Subramanyam, Nag Ashwin has proved he's a very talented maker with Mahanati, which has been running successfully with critical and commercial acclaim.
Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent Revealing dress - Photos Inside Shruti Haasan who was currently idle for more than a year is now making a comeback and she works under Mahesh Manjrekar direction in Bollywood right now. The shooting is progressing at a brisk pace. Vidyut Jammwal pairs with her in this venture. The shooting is happening in Mumbai.
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks!
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!