Action King Arjun, who has given a break to playing the lead hero, and has started playing vital supporting roles of late, has been receiving numerous offers in Tamil and Telugu. He had also recently released his production venture and directorial, Prema Baraha in Kannada with his daughter Aishwarya Arjun.
While he had played a grey shaded role in Thala Ajith starrer Mankatha way back in 2011, he had returned to villainy in last year's Tollywood release, the Nithiin starrer Hanu Raghavapudi directorial LIE. Though the movie ended in a disaster, Arjun was appreciated. After seeing playing Allu Arjun's dad in Naa Peru Surya, he's back on Tamil screens as well.
The action hero has been receiving rave reviews for his performance as the cyber villain White Devil in the recently released Vishal starrer Irumbuthirai. His suave white collar villainy has been appreciated, and now, the actor has reportedly been signed to play a vital role in Vijay Antony's next titled Kolaikaran.
Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road? Recently, there was a huge buzz around the film circles that Anushka Shetty is the front-runner for pairing against a lead actor. Most of them even confirmed the rumors and there was a huge anticipation around it. But, at the last minute, another actress was brought inside.
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?