Action King Arjun, who has given a break to playing the lead hero, and has started playing vital supporting roles of late, has been receiving numerous offers in Tamil and Telugu. He had also recently released his production venture and directorial, Prema Baraha in Kannada with his daughter Aishwarya Arjun.
While he had played a grey shaded role in Thala Ajith starrer Mankatha way back in 2011, he had returned to villainy in last year's Tollywood release, the Nithiin starrer Hanu Raghavapudi directorial LIE. Though the movie ended in a disaster, Arjun was appreciated. After seeing playing Allu Arjun's dad in Naa Peru Surya, he's back on Tamil screens as well.
The action hero has been receiving rave reviews for his performance as the cyber villain White Devil in the recently released Vishal starrer Irumbuthirai. His suave white collar villainy has been appreciated, and now, the actor has reportedly been signed to play a vital role in Vijay Antony's next titled Kolaikaran.
FANS GRATITUDE TOWARDS LATE KISHORE KUMAR It is disheartening to Note the honor given to Stalwarts who globally entertained people earning fame and name for self and Nation, and the same erased by their family kin in lure for money and not protecting his ancestral home the real identity of his grooming.
- Unexpected combo coming together!
- Crazy hero on a fun trip!
- Telugu babe rocks in Slim avatar!
- Sexy bombshell back to films!
- Is RGV taking credits?
- Young hero's big confession!
- Saaho getting heavy every day!
- Kumar Babu is ready to rock again!
- The Taxi driver has two options!
- Milky babe to come late!
- Anushka to do LIVE Chat with fans...
- Oooh... Noo... First Tamanna, Now Kajal Aggarwal to act in 'THAT' Controversial Director's Movie
- Booo.... Tamanna will make you Sweat with her Teasing Exposure in these Latest 10 Photos... View All Pics...!!!
- Well, That's Shruti Haasan... Bouncing like a Boss...
- The 19-Year-Old 'Nela Ticket' Actress promotes her Movie by wearing such Sleazy Costumes - Photos Inside