Action King Arjun, who has given a break to playing the lead hero, and has started playing vital supporting roles of late, has been receiving numerous offers in Tamil and Telugu. He had also recently released his production venture and directorial, Prema Baraha in Kannada with his daughter Aishwarya Arjun.
While he had played a grey shaded role in Thala Ajith starrer Mankatha way back in 2011, he had returned to villainy in last year's Tollywood release, the Nithiin starrer Hanu Raghavapudi directorial LIE. Though the movie ended in a disaster, Arjun was appreciated. After seeing playing Allu Arjun's dad in Naa Peru Surya, he's back on Tamil screens as well.
The action hero has been receiving rave reviews for his performance as the cyber villain White Devil in the recently released Vishal starrer Irumbuthirai. His suave white collar villainy has been appreciated, and now, the actor has reportedly been signed to play a vital role in Vijay Antony's next titled Kolaikaran.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!