Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who has been going through a rough phase, as his last movie, the college campus entertainer Kirik Party, the Telugu remake of the 2016 Kannada blockbuster Kiraak party, turned out be a huge disaster, much to the disappointment of the hero.
However, brushing aside the flop thoughts, Nikhil Sidhhartha has begun shooting for his next flick. Titled Mudra, the movie is directed by debutant TN Santhosh, and the movie is the Telugu remake of the same director's Tamil debut Kanithan, that had Atharva and Catherine Teresa in lead roles.
While Mudra was initially announced to have the Arjun Reddy girl, the Jabalpur beauty Shalini Pandey as the lead lady, the industry is now abuzz with rumors that the film will have the pretty Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead, replacing Shalini. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie