Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who has been going through a rough phase, as his last movie, the college campus entertainer Kirik Party, the Telugu remake of the 2016 Kannada blockbuster Kiraak party, turned out be a huge disaster, much to the disappointment of the hero.
However, brushing aside the flop thoughts, Nikhil Sidhhartha has begun shooting for his next flick. Titled Mudra, the movie is directed by debutant TN Santhosh, and the movie is the Telugu remake of the same director's Tamil debut Kanithan, that had Atharva and Catherine Teresa in lead roles.
While Mudra was initially announced to have the Arjun Reddy girl, the Jabalpur beauty Shalini Pandey as the lead lady, the industry is now abuzz with rumors that the film will have the pretty Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead, replacing Shalini. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India Rakul Preet who was happy with the success of Karthi's 'Khakee' is now totally shattered and crestfallen as her Bollywood dreams remain a distant dream still yet. The actress is yet to get a solid hit under her name in the Bollywood industry.
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!