The sexy Siren Shriya Saran, who had been lying low for few months without any releases post her secret marriage with her longtime Russian boyfriend Andrei
Korsechiev, was last seen in the Tollywood flick Gayatri, costarring Vishnu Manchu and Mohan Babu.
Post her marriage news spread like wildfire, the only project she had, Aata Nade Veta Nade with Victory Venkatesh and directed by Teja was also shelved. Her next Hindi film Phamous is lined up for release. while her Telugu movie Veere Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu is awaiting release.
Grapevine is that the bootylicious Shriya Saran has been approached to play the female lead in Nandamuri Balakrishna starrer upcoming movie directed by VV Vinayak. It must be noted that Shriya's last two biggies, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Paisa Vasool were also with NBK.
Trisha returns back to roots The sexy babe Trisha, who's been in the industry for more than 15 years, is still a favorite for many directors and has few projects lined up in her kitty. Of late, she has limited herself to several ghost flicks, while also going for a stunning image makeover in Aranmanai 2, which had her playing an ultra glamorous role, sizzling as a beach babe, sporting a sensuous two-piece bikini.
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess
- Anushka Shetty goes commercial route