Director Srikanth Addala had made a mark with his impressive debut with the coming of age entertainer Kotha Bangaru Lokam and followed it up with an interesting multistarrer, the Superstar Mahesh Babu - Victory Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, which was also a super hit.
However, he tasted failure with Varun Tej starrer Mukunda, and couldn't repeat SVSC success with his second collaboration with Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam. Two years post the disastrous result of Brahmotsavam, Srikanth Addala is yet again in news. as this time he has hit a jackpot.
The family movie maker has been signed to direct a movie for the prestigious Geetha Arts banner. On the lines of Seethamma Vakitlo, this movie will also deal with two brothers, and one of the main lead happens to be the promising hero Sharwanand. This movie will have a year-end release.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall