The pretty Akkineni princess Samantha, is on cloud nine, as her three movies released in the last 2 months have all turned out to be blockbusters, with all of them giving her unique roles and ample scope to portray emotions and make a mark for herself.
The films were Rangasthalam by Sukumar opposite Ramcharan, where she played the village belle Ramalakshmi, and Sam was appreciated for her ability to transform into a typical village beauty, and she followed it up with an impressive performance as the journalist Madhuravani in Mahanati and the psychologist Rathi Devi in Vishal's Irumbuthirai.
Now, the actress will next be seen again as a village girl, in her next movie. This Tamil flick, titled Seema Raja, has her paired with the upcoming star Siva Karthikeyan and has been shot extensively in Tenkasi and Kerala. The movie will have Samantha playing a bold village girl, and she has even
learnt the martial arts and Silambam for several actions scenes. Seema Raja releases worldwide on Vinayaka Chathurthi.
Multi-Starrer to Arrive Soon? Ace director Maniratnam had last delivered the disastrous romantic entertainer of a chauvinistic pilot played by Karthi and a doctor stuck between love and her self-respect played by Aditi Rao Hydari in his 25th flick Kaatru Veliyidai.
- Just like 'Attarintiki Daredi' will 'LEAK' sentiment help Trivikram?
- Kajal Aggarwal to join the Cricketer?
- Vidya Balan shares her 'Tollywood' Experience
- Keerthy Suresh does it Again
- Shriya Saran gonna exit for sure!?!
- Nayantara joins with SK13
- Rakul Preet bending according to Tamil Hero desires?
- Keerthy Suresh's Latest Pride
- Kajal keeps the director waiting...
- Samantha is going to rule 2018
- Shruti on a rest?
- Tamanna team up with 'Mass' Maharaja?
- Kajal opens on Actors Troubles
- Nivetha Thomas shows her Waistline in a Sleeveless Crop Top and teases our mood - Hot Clarity Pics for You!
- Desi Babe turns a Glamour Doll after Bikini Show