The pretty Akkineni princess Samantha, is on cloud nine, as her three movies released in the last 2 months have all turned out to be blockbusters, with all of them giving her unique roles and ample scope to portray emotions and make a mark for herself.
The films were Rangasthalam by Sukumar opposite Ramcharan, where she played the village belle Ramalakshmi, and Sam was appreciated for her ability to transform into a typical village beauty, and she followed it up with an impressive performance as the journalist Madhuravani in Mahanati and the psychologist Rathi Devi in Vishal's Irumbuthirai.
Now, the actress will next be seen again as a village girl, in her next movie. This Tamil flick, titled Seema Raja, has her paired with the upcoming star Siva Karthikeyan and has been shot extensively in Tenkasi and Kerala. The movie will have Samantha playing a bold village girl, and she has even
learnt the martial arts and Silambam for several actions scenes. Seema Raja releases worldwide on Vinayaka Chathurthi.
Kajal Aggarwal joins with her Lucky Combo Thala Ajith is currently busy with the final schedule of his most expected 58th movie, the rural action masala entertainer Viswasam directed by his most favorite maker Siva, who had earlier made the hattrick hits Veeram, Vedhalam and Vivegam with the ultimate star.
- Crazy Hero joins Slim Waist Beauty
- Whaa..tt...?? Savyasachi to be available on Video Platforms so soon?
- A Costly Miss for the Young Hero
- 'THALA' Ajith fan's movie gets REMAKE Offer in Hindi
- A Visual Treat on your Way!
- 'Savyasachi' Failed - What next ??
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- The Lusty, Hot Cop gets Vulgar comments on social media for such a dress...