Sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna, who started her Tollywood innings with the college entertainer Chalo, is on cloud nine, as the movie hit the bull's eye, and turned out to be a commercial success and a superb entry for her into Tollywood, landing her in numerous offers as well.
Of her upcoming films, the most expected happens to be Vijay Deverakonda starrer Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharat Khamma, and in this movie, Rashmika plays a cricketer. The actress has reportedly started undertaking cricket training for the movie exclusively, and she has said that she has started loving the game.
Rashmika also has another movie with Vijay Deverakonda directed by Parasuram and bankrolled by Bunny Vaas, besides also the Nagarjuna - natural Star Nani starrer directed by Sriram Aditya where she's paired with the latter. Rashmika also has Yajamana with Darshan and a few more movies in kannada.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2