Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the disastrous Touch Chesi Chudu, as he failed to capitalise on the hit he earned in 2017 Diwali, Raja The Great, is all set to be seen at least 3 times on silver screens this year, as he has a number of films lined up in his kitty.
While his next release, Nela Ticket costarring debutant Malvika Sharma and classy villain Jagapathi Babu, and directed by Kalyan Krishna release on may 25, his next, the triple action entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony directed by Srinu Vytla is progressing at a rapid pace.
Amar Akbar Anthony was launched with the Mallu babe Anu Emmanuel announced as the female lead, but later it was said that the makers are planning to approach Ileana as another lead lady. Now it has been revealed that the sizzling hottie Shruti Haasan is all set to pair with Mass Maharaja again after Balupu in Amar Akbar Antony. It must be noted that already Shruti is in talks to pair with him the Theri remake by Santhosh Srinivas.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12