Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the disastrous Touch Chesi Chudu, as he failed to capitalise on the hit he earned in 2017 Diwali, Raja The Great, is all set to be seen at least 3 times on silver screens this year, as he has a number of films lined up in his kitty.
While his next release, Nela Ticket costarring debutant Malvika Sharma and classy villain Jagapathi Babu, and directed by Kalyan Krishna release on may 25, his next, the triple action entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony directed by Srinu Vytla is progressing at a rapid pace.
Amar Akbar Anthony was launched with the Mallu babe Anu Emmanuel announced as the female lead, but later it was said that the makers are planning to approach Ileana as another lead lady. Now it has been revealed that the sizzling hottie Shruti Haasan is all set to pair with Mass Maharaja again after Balupu in Amar Akbar Antony. It must be noted that already Shruti is in talks to pair with him the Theri remake by Santhosh Srinivas.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess