2016 Sankranthi saw the return of King Nagarjuna in full form, as he teamed up with debutant Kalyan Krishna to deliver the comic family entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, which turned out to be a blockbuster, overpowering other releases like Naanaku Prematho, Express Raja, and Dictator.
Post the success of SCN, Kalyan Krishna directed Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya in the family flick Rarandoi veduka chudam costarring Rakul Preet Singh and Jagapathi Babu which turned out to be an average outing. This had an impact on his next project with Nag as well.
With Nela Ticket bombing at the Box-Office, the director is now planning to make a sequel. He decides to bring Bangarraju, the spin-off of SCN gather character. Let's see if Nag gives his nod.
Amyra grabs a Biggie! The beautiful Amyra Dastur, who had made her film debut with the 2015 hit psychological thriller Anegan directed by KV Anand and Costarring Dhanush, later went on to venture into Bollywood, and though she oozed oomph in skimpy two-piece bikinis on debut in Mr. X opposite Emraan Hashmi, the movie bombed.
- 'Baahubali The Conclusion' FAILS in China
- Producers think Rakul demands too much
- Keerthy Suresh says NO to Jayalalitha
- Fans can get ready for spicy glam show from Kajal
- 'Aravinda Sametha' will entirely be on Rayalaseema backdrop
- Samantha shocking confessions on Casting Couch
- Actress of the Decade ?? Fans started to Troll
- 'Mohini' bombs and Trisha upset!
- Sayyeshaa is the topmost actress in Tamil cinema
- Kajal said OK for such a movie?
- The Hottest Boyfriend and Girlfriend 'Couples' are spotted in the USA - Photos Inside
- Hansika's DOUBLE MAST - Getting Back with EX Boy friend and Lucky Director
- Hansika sweating at the Gym to shred some Kilos
- Tamanna accepts Bathing Soap tvc as she runs out of chances !?!
- OMG... EXPOSED... Sri Leaks 'LEAK' 21-Year-Old Actress 'INTIMATE MOMENT' with Star Hero