The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati, directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame and starring Keerthy Suresh in the title role, with Dulquer Salmaan playing Gemini Ganesan, besides Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda, released on May 9 worldwide amidst huge expectations.
Mahanati, opened with rave reviews and response from critics and audience alike, and thought the start was slow initially for the movie, being a biopic, Mahanati has now raced in the box office despite being released just 5 days after another biggie, the Allu Arjun starrer Naa Peru Surya released and outshone it.
Now, the movie bankrolled by Swapna
Cinema, has collected more than 58 crores, and has also reached the coveted 30
crores share mark, and has emerged as a true blue blockbuster. Let's see if the
movie can add more to the huge collections, despite the release of movies like
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...